The Angler’s Open Night Bass Tournament
July 12, 2019 @ 7:00 PM - July 13, 2019 @ 2:00 AM| $40.00
OPEN NIGHT CIRCUIT
2019 Official Tournament Rules and Regulations
This is a team tournament; however, you may fish by yourself if you wish to.
Entry fee for each tournament will be $40.00.
100% payback. Pay 1 place for every 5 boats registered.
$5.00 goes into Big Bass pool.
$5.00 goes to Junk Fish.
$30 goes to payout.
50/50 raffle before each tournament
- All state and local laws will prevail. Any citation given during the tournament hours will result in immediate disqualification for that day.
- Safety courtesy and sportsmanship must be maintained between contestants, other fishermen, and property owners at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the boats during the contest.
- No fishing is allowed within 25 yards of a non-anchored boat without the boat’s permission. No fishing is allowed within 50 yards of an anchored boat or tied boat with trolling motor out of the water, without the anchored boats permission.
- Only artificial baits may be used. No trolling is allowed. No live bait will be permitted.
- Bass must be at least 14 inches in length, with mouth closed. Total bass weight will determine the winner. Large and Small mouth Bass only. Short fish will cost you big bass, courtesy bump available.
- Decisions made by the officials are final.
- Five (5) fish limit per team, culling permitted.
- Boat numbers are issued, take off will be after we draw a number, from that number we release in numerical order. The number that is drawn is start boat.
- Ties will be broke by big fish, then total fish, if still a tie the pot will be split.
- Late weigh-ins will be disqualified.
- Tournament officials and directors retain the right to refuse any team.
- Participation is open to both male and female anglers. There must be at least one member in the boat 18 years of age or older.
- Pre-fishing is not allowed the day of the tournament.
- Tournament hours: 7:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- One-pound deduction for each dead fish. Dead fish can’t be weighed for big fish.
- If the weather is inclement, there will be a vote at the start of the contest. Majority will rule.
- Boat checks will be done before each tournament.