.223/.308 Marksman reticles are designed to be accurate when the scope in use is adjusted to the maximum magnification. The prominent center cross is used as the 100 yard zero. Once zeroed, the remaining hold-over aim points, out to 600 yards, fall into place. Even the 100 yard markers are glass etched for your reference. Hawke has carried out the complicated ballistic math, so you don’t have to!
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity.
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity.
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength.
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination.
- Stepless rheostat offers total brightness control.
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets.
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring.
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories.