Hawke trail cameras are designed to capture images and videos in remote locations. An array of infrared LED's allow you to take pictures at night when wildlife is most active. The cameras are activated by a wide angle PIR sensor that detects movement, this triggers the camera and captures any wildlife within the camera's field of view.
Hawke Trail Camera 14MP
- Selectable resolution for photos and video.
- Infrared LEDs to capture images and videos at night.
- Display screen to edit settings in the field.
- Wide angle PIR sensor (motion detector).
- Burst, time-lapse, time delay and duty time modes.
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamp.
- Rugged and compact design – weatherproof.
- Image: 10MP
- Video: VGA
|Dimensions||6 × 8 × 4 in|